In accordance with ASX Listing Rules 3.20 and 6.24, we advise as follows:
1. It is estimated that Goodman’s distribution for the six months ending 31 December 2013 will be 10.35 cents per security.
2. The distribution amount will be confirmed on the date the distribution is paid to Securityholders. The scheduled distribution payment date is Friday, 21
3. The security register of Goodman will be closed by End of Day on Tuesday, 31 December 2013 for the purpose of determining the entitlement to the distribution of income for the six months ending 31 December 2013. Ex- distribution quotation will occur on Monday, 23 December 2013.
4. The Distribution Reinvestment Plan (DRP) for the distribution for the six months ending 31 December 2013 will be active. Securities issued under the DRP will be allotted based on the volume weighted average 20 trading day price for GMG securities, on and from the ex-entitlement date for the distribution (Pricing Period), less a discount of 1%. The issue price will be confirmed as soon as practicable after the Pricing Period. The last day for receipt of DRP applications or notices of variation is the record date of Tuesday, 31 December 2013 for the forthcoming distribution.
5. Goodman reaffirms FY2014 operating EPS guidance of 34.3 cents.
Please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned if you require further information.