VXV, Corner Halsey and Gaunt Streets, Wynyard Quarter, 1010, New Zealand
Perfectly placed between Victoria Park and the Viaduct, VXV Precinct is the connection point for New Zealand’s powerhouse businesses.
- Fonterra, Datacom, Air New Zealand, Bayleys, Mayne Wetherell, KPMG, Kensington Swan, Microsoft, IBM and Hewlett Packard are already making VXV their home.
- VXV Precinct is being progressively developed by Goodman and Fletcher Building, with all new buildings targeting Green Star. In recognition of the precinct-wide approach, NZGBC has pre-approved Green Star credits across the project – giving the remaining buildings at various stages of development, a head start towards Green Star.
- Fonterra, Bayleys House and Datacom have achieved 5 Green Star Ratings.
- Located at the gateway of Wynyard Quarter and the Viaduct. High profile exposure to more than 30,000 commuters along Fanshawe Street, and excellent access to SH1.
- VXV has onsite cafés and is a short walk to the entertainment and hospitality options at Viaduct, Wynyard Quarter, North Wharf and Silo Park.
- Adjacent is Victoria Park offering wide open spaces for relaxation and activities.