Encompassing 107 meticulously planned hectares, Highbrook incorporates industrial, commercial and retail.
- Situated on the eastern side of State Highway 1 on the Waiouru Peninsula, mid-way between the Princes Street and East Tamaki motorway on/off ramps.
- Approximately 15 minutes from Auckland CBD and Auckland Airport.
Food and convenience services
- Cafes: Sierra Cafe, Hollywood Bakery & Espresso, Habitual Fix and Subway
- Restaurants and bars: Fisher House Bar & Bistro, Kagura Sushi Donburi and Namaste Indian Restaurant & Bar
- Smile Supermarket
- Z Service Station
Banks and professional services
- BNZ, ANZ, Westpac, Kiwibank Business Banking
- Wynyard Wood Lawyers and Notaries
- RSM Accountants
- Colliers International Real Estate
- Barfoot & Thompson
Accommodation and conference facilities
- Quest Highbrook Serviced Apartments
- Waipuna Highbrook Conference Suites
- Jetts 24 Hour Fitness
- Highbrook Park Trust: Beautiful parklands with 12km cycle, running, walking track and stunning coastal views over the Tamaki River